Jyubaori Marshmallow’s “Bitch & Fetish”

For the futa fans in the audience (and smekt!), I have a yummy Bayonetta book by Jyubaori Marshmallow and Escargot Club.  Enjoy your futa Jeane x dom Bayonetta!

Bitch&Fetish-000 Bitch&Fetish-007 Bitch&Fetish-026

Rapidshare-150dpi
Rapidshare-300dpi
Megaupload-150dpi
Megaupload-300dpi
Hotfile-150dpi
Hotfile-300dpi

July 7th, 2010 11:21 pm

AriesWarlock
July 7th, 2010 11:21 pm

That cover looks so awesome. Thank you very much, I had no idea Jyubaori had released another futa doujin!!

July 7th, 2010 11:36 pm

>>AriesWarlock:

A good half of his doujin work (if not more) tends to be futa. :) I’ve got another one hiding in my stack that has some futa, although not as prominently as this.

Milkman Dan
July 8th, 2010 3:39 am

Escargot Club? Yes please.

AriesWarlock
July 10th, 2010 10:02 am

@AnonymousScanner, tell me, what is it? :D

Btw, do you have any plans on getting Beautiful Ilusion #1 by Homare? We know how much you like video game girls, and Homare’s art is so good.

The Bayonetta doujin was pretty good! thanks.

lordhellbr
July 11th, 2010 9:38 am

Thankss! I just buyed the action figure, i love bayonetta =)

July 21st, 2010 11:37 am

>>AriesWarlock:

This one:

As for Beautiful Illusion 1, if I get my hands on it, yes, I’ll scan it. His works sell fast, though. I was about ten seconds away from grabbing at a convention a few years ago when someone else beat me to it.

AriesWarlock
July 21st, 2010 2:00 pm

10 seconds?? Man, that sucks. Hope you manage to get it someday.

That doujin looks interesting!

August 5th, 2010 11:37 am

Hey man, nice scan!

I’ll be working on the futa part of this (no real interest in the rest, but who knows…).

Will you scan the second one too? The only scan that’s floating around of that one right now is a bit low res.

August 5th, 2010 1:13 pm

>>Nashrakh:

I am planning to scan it, yes, but I have not gotten a hardcopy yet.

Also, do you want the PNGs for this one?

August 5th, 2010 3:09 pm

That would definitely be sweet, thanks.

PNGs would be much appreciated.

Izmael
June 6th, 2011 8:06 pm

Not sure if you’ll read this AnonymousScanner but I was wondering if you knew where to order anymore of Jyubaori’s doujin? Only site I know is plecomi.net and mandarake, but all of the stuff on there that isn’t scanned already is sold out. If you can help I’d appreciate it!

June 6th, 2011 8:11 pm

>>Izmael:

Those sites get old doujins regularly; I’d recommend watching them. Most sites only have very recent items. You can also watch nogomiweb and Yahoo!Japan, but you’ll need a deputy of some sort to purchase them.

Izmael
June 7th, 2011 10:27 pm

Yeah I’ve been watching those 2 sites for half a year now but I haven’t seen them restock any of the doujins so far. Is a deputy someone who buys it for me then mails it? How would I get in touch with someone like that?

Thanks for answering so fast AnonymousScanner, I really appreciate it!

June 7th, 2011 10:35 pm

>>Izmael: Rinkya, Shoppingmalljapan, and Crescent Shop are the most well known Deputy Services, I believe. Google might turn up a few others.

Izmael
January 6th, 2012 1:44 am

Hey AnonymousScanner I recently purchased some of Escargot Club’s stuff and I have a problem, would you please email me?

Leave Your Comment